Use the headings below (highlighted in yellow) for the sections of the paper.
- Craft the framework of the research topic “Retaining Minority Non-traditional in higher education” by using articles found that relates to the research topic (Retaining Minority Non Traditional Students in Higher Education)
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper using the headings below for the sections of the paper
- Describe the:
- Introduction to your topic.
- Purpose of your research.
- Problem statement.
- Summarize the literature you collected related to your topic.
- Identify the:
- Gap(s) in the literature.
- Research question or hypotheses of your topic.
- Proposed theory for your research.
- Include at least six (6) references quantitative or qualitative articles related to the topic (Retaining Minority Non- traditional in higher education).
Follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.