Research your career field and write a job description/analysis for a job in your field (it might be useful to use some of the research you already conducted for the Strategic Planning Paper-Seminar One). What would it cost to replace your position, and how do you find someone else? Pretend to post something on Monster, Career Builder, etc. Collect everything you would post to these sites, and establish where you would post to recruit for the job. How might you advertise on Facebook? Identify the training needs for the new recruit for whom you wrote the job description. Set up a blog (or Weebly, Wix, Google Site, etc. per instructor approval) to be a presentation of your career field project and include your job description, your plan for recruitment, training plan for the new recruit, and the cost control of recruiting and different ways to recruit or advertise to employees. Include links to any recruiting sites, facebook, etc, and create a video about the job for potential interviewees (a brief “here’s what the job entails” type video). Organize all of your Career Field Project information in your blog (or site) and submit the blog or link.
- JOB DESCRIPTION- Blog includes a detailed and accurately-written job description appropriate for the field. Job description is professional and would be appropriate to post on a professional site.
- RECRUITMENT PLAN-Blog includes a detailed and accurate recruitment plan that is appropriate for the job and the field.
- TRAINING PLAN- Blog includes a detailed and accurate training plan that is appropriate for the job and the field.
- COST CONTROL-Blog discusses the cost control of recruiting and the different ways to recruit or advertise to employees. Provides several different recommendations for recruiting, and explains the costs associated with each method.
- VIDEO- Blog includes an informational video for potential interviewees about the job and what it might entail. The student is friendly and professional in the video, and discusses in detail the different aspects associated with the job. Explains what the job would involve on a day-to-day basis and provides accurate information about the job and the field.
- RESOURCES-The blog includes a section listing all references and resources. Follows all APA guidelines for citations without errors.
- BLOG- The blog is neat, organized, and aesthetically pleasing. The blog uses colors, font size, pictures, graphics, and all visual elements in an effective way. The blog is easy to navigate and all links and pages work properly.
- WRITING-Blog is well-written with no grammatical or spelling errors. Writing is neat and organized.
EVEN THOUGH THIS VIDEO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART I HAVE NO WAY OF DOING THE VIDEO BLOG AT THIS TIME.