Assignment 6 – Week 6 / Lesson 6 – Training Methods – Case Study
Answer question number 1. i will be sending you the chapter as well as the case study through email.
This is an individual exercise. This activity is worth 1% of your final grade and will form part of your online activities grade.
According to the Conference Board of Canada, most Canadian organizations report using on-the-job training to train their employees(1).
In this activity, you are asked to read the TPK Appliance case study at the end of Chapter 7 within the text and submit one answer (based on the first letter of your last name), supported by your readings, to one of the questions listed below. Clearly identify the question you are answering.
Your answer should be about 200 words. Post your list in the Assignment #6 Discussion Forum.
(1) Hughes, P.D., & Grant, M. (2007). Learning & development outlook 2007. The Conference Board of Canada: Ottawa.
Questions (from the text):
- [Last names starting with A to D]
- [Last names starting with E to H]
- [Last names starting with I to L]
- [Last names starting with M to Q]
- [Last names starting with R to Z]