- Read the integrated case study on GBI (starting on page 15 of the text book) and follow the instructions for a complete understanding of the company profile.
- Complete the following:
- Step 1: Identify the purpose and scope of the business (1 page, 30 points)
- Step 2: Document strategic business direction (1 page, 30 points)
- Step 3: Identify key information sources and technologies (2 pages, 30 points
- Step 4: Document the detailed IT SWOT elements (3-5 pages, 40 points)
- Step 5: Document the current IT “as-is” for the company (1-2 pages, 40 points )
- APA Compliance (see below, 20 points)
All CIS511 papers must adhere to APA style standards including the following:
- Double-spaced, 1” margins, title page (includes course number/name, your name, my name, Strayer University and the submittal date), three peer-reviewed references in addition to the text, in-text citations of references, all text in Times New Roman size 12 and a reference page called “References”. If you include a Table of Contents, make sure it includes page numbers.