Select a country and discuss 1 of its regional trade agreements (RTAs) and a social issue that has been associated with the RTA. You must include how the people of the selected country are affected by the trade agreements that their government has made.
Your essay must be a minimum of 4 pages, 12-point font, Times New Roman, bolded headers for each section and double-spaced. You must reference at least 4 scholarly sources. You will need to include the following information:
- A brief introduction of the trade agreement;
- A brief introduction of the country involved in the agreement;
- Discussion of 1 of the country’s social concerns/problems; and
- Provide insight into how the trade agreement contributed to the problem.
- Research and discuss how a specific Christian organization or the Church has attempted to resolve the issue. If no specific Christian organizations or churches are permitted in that country, you will need to develop a strategy for a specific Christian organization that could possibly mobilize in the nation in order to help address the problem that the country is facing.
Social issues you may research:
- High Unemployment Rates
- Sex Trafficking
- Slave Labor
- Child Labor
- Increase in Poverty
- Illegal Immigration