After reading the case study conduct independent research to help support your paper. Then in a 3 page paper address the following:
- Provide an overview that summarizes the EEOC case against Target
- Identify the key issues involved
- Explain the facts of the case by defining:
- What are the general barriers to legally defensible staffing?
- What are testers and how does the EEOC use them?
- What would have been proper record retention in this case?
- Your conclusion on the case study
- Be sure to use APA style with at least two sources cited
ALL 6 HEADINGS are centered on the page
Overview Summarizes the EEOC Case Against Target
Identifies the Key Issues Involved
General Barriers to Legally Defensible Staffing
Testers and how Does the EEOC Use Them
Proper Record Retention in this Case
- Phillips, J. M., Gully, S. M. (03/2014). Strategic Staffing, 3rd Edition. [Bookshelf Ambassadored]. Retrieved from https://ambassadored.vitalsource.com/#/books/9781323123300/
Papers not following the example above of using these HEADINGS will be assessed an automatic 6 point penalty (- 6 points)