My professor instructions:
Your research paper should use American Psychological Association (APA) style. Your paper should provide a thorough discussion of the primary and secondary sources related to your topic. The text of your paper should be 6 to 8 pages, double-spaced; any charts, tables, and graphs are in addition to the 6-8 pages.
INCOME-SHIFTING STRATEGIES ( Transactions between Family Members and Limitations )
And I have chosen a few resources you can use,
– Lower Taxes in 7 Easy Steps Paperback by Stephen Fishman J.D. (Editor)
– Keys to Personal Financial Planning (Barron’s Business Keys
– 10 Powerful Tax Strategies That Pass IRS Scrutiny (Reduce Your Taxes Beginning Today) by Brent Jordan (Author)
– Income Shifting in U.S. Multinational Corporations by David Harris, Randall Morck, Joel Slemrod, and Bernard Yeung.
– Cross-Jurisdictional Income Shifting and Earnings Valuation by Julie Collins, Deen Kemsley and Mark Lang
In addition; my professor told me that I have to use at least one primary resource such as a tax code section, treasury regulation, or court case.
The outlines are:
– Transactions between Family Members and Limitations
– Transactions between Owners and Their Businesses and Limitations
– Income Shifting across Jurisdictions and Limitations
(feel free to add more outlines)