INDIVIDUAL WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT. You are to work on your own exclusively.
Maximum 5 pages, not including cover page, references, bibliography or Appendices.
Complete sentences/complete original thoughts in bullet form or paragraphs.
Must be YOUR work.
Must use researched materials
The CITT link is: http://www.citt.gc.ca/en/procure/determin/archive_pr98012_e
References must be provided for all sources.
DO 1, 2, 3, and 4 SEPARATELY & SEQUENTIALLY.
The Complainant’s Position
◦ Describe what the complainant is seeking and why.
◦ Provide a description and analysis of the complainant’s legal points and their significance to the outcome of the case. Corel made many submissions, describe all of them.
The Defendant’s Position
◦ Provide a description and analysis of the defendant’s legal position and the significance of each point to the outcome of the case.
◦ Based on Microsoft’s arguments and submissions, describe their position.
◦ Provide an analysis of the rationale of the ruling, the ruling itself, and the remedies.
DUE: ON PAPER, beginning of class December 2, 2015. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSIONS!
On paper, pages numbered, stapled.
Your name, name of assignment, my name and due date on a cover page.
No emailed submissions will be accepted this time.
No extensions will be accepted.
ORGANIZATION OF YOUR ASSIGNMENT
Analysis of Corel vs. Dept. of National Revenue (Oct. 1998)
Note: This is a procurement analysis and has the same elements as for Ron Engineering.