Project about the spiritual yoga institute
- Executive summary
- Terms of Reference (provides background information on the reason for the report. It usually identifies the person requesting the report.
- Mission and Vision Statement
- Procedure/Methodology (provides the exact steps taken and methods used for report.
- Company Objective (SMART)
- Research and Findings (presents the findings including the discoveries made during the course of the report investigation and analysis.
- Reference (up to 10 Harvard Referencing)
- SWOT Analysis
- Marketing analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Marketing mix
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- GANTT Chart with costs at each Task.
- Start-up Cost Breakdown
iii. 1st year Balance Sheet
- iv. 3 year Projections
- Returns on Investment (RIO) and
- Payback Period.