Prepare a 12- to 17-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes according to the following criteria:
- A description of the problem situation
- A problem-solving technique
- Identification of the technique
- Explanation of why the chosen technique works best for the problem
- Offer a solution to the problem.
- Reconstruct the decision-making process you used to come up with the solution.
- What criteria were used to make the decision?
- Is the decision emotional, logical, or both? Explain your answer.
- Identify the factors used in the decision-making process.
- Evaluate your decision.
- Was the decision logical? Why or why not?
- Did the decision solve the problem? Why or why not?
- Is there a way to evaluate the effects of the decision over time? Why or why not?
Include photos, illustrations, graphs, diagrams, animations, videos, or audio clips, as appropriate. Document the source of each media item you include.
Format your references consistent with APA guidelines. Include citations and references on a References slide