Assignment 4: Part D: Your Marketing Plan – Video Presentation
Due Week 10
Imagine that you are pitching your hypothetical service-based company’s marketing plan to the Shark Tank Team for possible investment. Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a three to five (3-5) minute dynamic video in which you present your full marketing plan from Assignments 1, 2, and 3.
Note: If you are using a tablet or smartphone you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file sharing service, such as Dropbox, if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard, view the Kaltura video tutorial located here. Please use the following naming convention in the popup window for your video once it is finished uploading:
- Title: Your First Name, Your Last Name – Shark Tank Investment Video Pitch
- Tags: MKT500, Shark Tank
- Description: First Name, Last Name – MKT500 Assignment 4 (Date Uploaded ex. 5-23-2014)
Note: Check with your professor for any additional instructions. If you do not have access to a video camera or necessary hardware to complete this assignment, please contact your professor.
Tips to prepare for your video:
- Create note cards
- Practice in front of a mirror and / or friends
- Review materials thoroughly
- Be persuasive
- Be professional
- Be creative
- Have fun!
Create a two to five (2-5) minute video presentation in which you:
- Present the major points of your marketing plan.
- Project your voice in order to clearly convey your ideas.
- Present in a professional manner.
- Use technology (e.g., i.e. audio quality, video quality, naming conventions) to convey ideas.
- Use voice inflection and proper grammar.