Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you conduct a political, legal, cultural, financial, and ethical risk analysis for your selected global business venture.
Analyze the following elements in your paper:
- Political, legal, and regulatory risks
- Exchange and currency risks
- Competitive risk assessment
- Taxation and double taxation risks
- Social, Ethical and cultural risks
- Cyber or technology risks
- Tariff and nontariff barriers
- Roles of international financial institutions (e.g. IMF, World Bank, ADB, etc.)
Describe the country specific risks andhow you would manage these risks.