A PowerPoint presentation outlining at a minimum include the following:
Detailed description of the area researched
Technology involved in the area
Future trends in the area
Example companies involved in the area
Regulatory issues surrounding the area
Global implications for the area
References (minimum of 4)Details of Project Paper (15%): You must include at least 4 references.
Prepare a 10-15 page paper in Microsoft Word (counts as 15% of the final grade) in APA format (see writing expectations in the Policies section) (350 words per page).1. At a minimum include the following:
- Detailed description of the area researched
- Technology involved in the area
- Future trends in the area
- Example companies involved in the area
- Regulatory issues surrounding the area
- Global implications for the area
- References (minimum of 4)
Here are the originality report requirements:
- You may use resources from the APUS Online Library, any library, government library, or any peer-reviewed reference (Wikipedia and any other publicly-reviewed source is not accepted). The paper must by at least 10 pages double-spaced, 1″ margin all around, black12 point fonts (Times New Roman or Arial) with correct citations of all utilized references/sources, (pictures, graphics, etc… are extra – allowed but extra for the minimum page count). The title page and references are also required but don’t count in the minimum page count. A minimum of 10 references are needed.
- The paper will be subjected to checking against plagiarism. The paper must follow acceptable originality criteria (no more than 15% max total, and 2% per individual source match are allowed).
- Save the file using the following file naming convention: ISSC340_Project_First_Last.doc(x) (where first and last are your first and last names resp.) and submit the file in this assignment area
- The originality report must be less than 15% match
- No single source shall be above 2%
- You must submit the originality report with your paper to your AMU classroom