In this project, you will analyze multiple business situations. It will require you to perform tasks based on job-order costing as well as conversion costs with the help of problems. In addition, you will perform master budgeting and solve problems based on statement of cash flows. This project will help you understand the real-world scenario of managerial accounting with the help of the concepts it covers.
Course Learning Objectives Covered:
- Explain the role of managerial accounting in planning, control, and decision making.
- Prepare internal corporate accounting reports used for management planning and decision making.
- Analyze fact-based managerial decisions involving CVP analysis.
- Evaluate investment opportunities using the capital budgeting techniques.
- Evaluate performance standards and a corporation’s operations against those standards.
- Choose and employ the proper financial tools needed to make financial choices.