As an employee of the World Bank, you have been asked to research 1 economic concern in an African country and write a report on your findings.
- Select an African country to research.
- Select 1 of the following economic concerns to research:
- Quantities of specific goods and services
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Research data sets for the one economic concern within the African country that you have chosen.
- In a 3–4-page report, answer the following questions:
- What are 2–3 relationships between the economic concern you selected and that specific country’s economy?
- What trends do you see in the data sets?
- Support your assertions of the trends with statistical evidence.
- Cite all of your sources correctly and include a reference list, both in APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria. Click here to view the grading rubric