Assignment 2: Mobile Devices and Cyber Crime and Wrap-Up
Congratulations! You have reached the final assignment. Throughout this course, you have refined your skills and knowledge in the area of cyber crime.
The popularity and variety of mobile devices such as phones, smartphones, tablets, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and others has complicated the computer forensics arena. Many mobile devices can use proprietary software systems which make retrieving and accessing information more challenging.
- What are some challenges in working with mobile devices as it pertains to computer forensics?
- What are some tools that can be used to probe and investigate mobile devices?
- What aspects of cyber crime and computer forensics did you find most interesting in this course and why?
- Support your statements with appropriate examples and scholarly references.
By Week 5, Day 4, in a minimum of 250 words, post your response to the Discussion Area. Through Week 5, Day 7, review and comment on at least two of your classmates’ responses. Consider the following in your response:
- Provide a statement of clarification or a point of view with rationale.
- Challenge a point of discussion or draw a relationship between one or more points of the discussion.
Discussion Grading Criteria and Rubric
All discussion assignments in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 40 points. Download the discussion rubric and carefully read it to understand the expectations.