The New Product Launch
This week, you will be submitting your Final New Product Launch to your instructor for grading and also sharing it with your group for feedback and critique.
Part 1: Updated Unit 2 Individual Project
Copy and paste your Unit 2 Individual Project into this week’s template. If your instructor suggested updates, these should be included in this submission. You will want to omit the sections of the headings that say “Part 1 & Part 2.
Part 2: Brand Positioning & Concept
In this portion of the brand launch, you will cover the following areas:
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Concept
Part 1 of the Individual Project should be 2 1/2 – 3 pages in length. Be sure to cite your resources.
Part 3: The Strategy
Consider all aspects of promotion from traditional to new media:
- Strategic Brand Promotional Mix
- Traditional promotions with rationale
- New Media promotions with rationale
Part 2 of the Individual Project should be 3-4 pages in length. Be sure to cite your resources.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 12-14 pages in length – starting with a brief one paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion. The entire submission will be 15-18 pages in length.
YOU WILL SUBMIT TWO COPIES OF YOUR ASSIGNMENT THIS WEEK. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
1. Please submit your Word document in APA format using the attached TEMPLATE to SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS (U3 IP). Notice that the grading criteria components match up with the headings provided in the template. Do NOT change the font, page breaks or margins. Using the template without deleting the headings ensures that you cover each segment of the assignment. NOTE: template is a .docx file and will need to be uploaded as a self-executing zip file
2. Go to the Group Discussion Board. Create a Discussion Thread for yourself and COPY AND PASTE the Unit 3 Individual Project so that you may receive critique from your group in Unit 4.
- Interpret the essentials and processes of new product development.
- Compose ideas for test marketing, product introduction, and commercialization of new products to market.
- Describe and understand the benefits of branding, brand attributes, and significance of brand equity.
- Predict and understand the leveraging of brand as a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Execute a working knowledge of designing and developing successful brands