Hypothetecial Question only
New Content: System Implementation and Maintenance
The Verbania project is nearing completion. The solution is nearly ready for implementation. As a highly valued member of the team, you alone have been selected to develop the implementation plan. This implementation plan must identify what will be addressed regarding maintenance. Your final task is to create an Executive Summary, implementation plan (plus training) and set of maintenance tasks.
System Implementation and Maintenance Framework (3-4 pages)
- List system implementation milestones that Verbania can expect for this project.
- Provide user training needs and specific training information.
- List the required maintenance routines or security measures that will ensure the long term success of the solution.
- Prepare 3-4 pages covering details regarding system implementation and maintenance framework. Insert this information into Section Five of the template. Submit the complete document containing all elements of the activities as an individual assignment.
Executive Summary (1–2 pages)
- Compose a high-level summary of the Systems Implementation Plan that you are presenting to Verbania. The purpose of this section is to provide your client with an easy-to-read description of the project, describing what it will mean for the company.
Final Insights from Capstone Experience (1-2 pages)
- Describe how the team successfully collaborated to develop a cohesive and comprehensive solution.
- Identify the best practices, techniques, and technologies employed throughout the process.
- Specify benefits to Verbania resulting from this solution.
- Discuss your areas of strengths while contributing to this project.
- Summarize areas of growth uncovered during this capstone project.
- MANAGEMENT & SYSTEM INTEGRATION
System Integration and Deployment
Demonstrates full understanding of system integration and deployment. Demonstrates ability to analyze how enterprise integration approaches and best practices are used by an organization. Be able to compare the tasks involved in a system rollout to all user sites, including consideration of user support issues. Be able to design and develop a component and demonstrate its integration into an existing environment.
Demonstrates sound understanding of system integration and deployment. Demonstrates ability to apply enterprise integration approaches and best practices in an organization. Be able to operate the tasks involved in a system rollout to all user sites, including consideration of user support issues. Be able to choose a component and demonstrate its integration into an existing environment
Approach and Purpose, Organization, Style, Grammar, Mechanics, Format, Presentation and Delivery (where applicable)
Demonstrates outstanding or exemplary application of written, visual, or oral skills.
Demonstrates outstanding expression of topic, main idea, and purpose.
Audience is addressed appropriately.
Language clearly and effectively communicates ideas and content relevant to the assignment.
Errors in grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are minimal.
Organization is clear.
Format is consistently appropriate to assignment.
Presentation and delivery are confident and persuasive (where
Demonstrates sound or accomplished application of written, visual, or oral skills.
Demonstrates sound or accomplished expression of topic, main idea, and purpose.
Audience is usually addressed appropriately.
Language does not interfere with the communication of ideas and content relevant to the assignment.
Errors in grammar, spelling, and sentence structure are present, but do not distract.
Organization is apparent and mostly clear.
Format is appropriate to assignment, but not entirely consistent.
Presentation and delivery are mos