Assignment 2: Discussion Assignment
Final Paper Checklist Review
By now, you have had an introduction to SPA style citation and paper format. Let’s take a short trip into the future of the course. During Module 5, you will be asked to submit a final, argumentative/persuasive paper. This paper will be graded based on several criteria. If you know what is coming, you can prepare accordingly.
Please click here for a checklist based upon your rubric for the paper.
Study this list carefully and pick out two areas in which you feel you could use some improvement.
By Saturday, June 11, 2016:
- List the two items that you have chosen from the checklist of criteria, and in two paragraphs (one for each item you have listed) discuss your challenges with these requirements, and what you can do to overcome them.
- If you think you have a firm handle on all these requirements, discuss previous challenges, and how you overcame them.
- Be sure that your paragraphs are the proper length of 4 to 5 sentences each (150–200 words).
- Properly cite any outside sources you use.
By Tuesday, June 14, 2016:
- Respond substantively to at least two members of the class offering suggestions about how you may have overcome challenges with their posted criteria.
- List and discuss resources that you have encountered in your academic journey which might be helpful with your classmates’ particular, challenging criteria.
- Share resources here at Argosy University Online, outside URLs, as well as other media you have found helpful.
- Remember to properly cite any outside sources.