You are trying to sell your audio system (an amplifier and speakers) to raise money for an upcoming trip to overseas. The system works great, and audiophile friend tell you that if he were in the market for this kind of equipment (which he isn’t), he’d give you $500 for it. A few days later the first potential buyer comes to see the system. The buyer looks it over and asks a few questions about it. You assure the buyer that the system works well. When asked how much, you tell the buyer that you have already had an offer for $500. The buyer purchases the system for $550.
- Justify and explain your decision to lie about having the second offer, and what were the consequences of your decision to lie to the buyer.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in SPA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page Abstract page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from Stethoscope. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in SPA style.