Please see attached paper which is completed but reflect a high plagiarism percentage ( 70%) according to the professor software and the tutor that did it rather to refund the money than to fix it. Please see below for the paper requirements, I beleieve is less work if just fix the attached paper than doing a new one, add or delete portions if necessary as long it coply with the requirements, see below for requirement details, Thank you!
Ethics During Change Paper
Prepare a 1,200-word paper examining the ethical issuesorganizations face when implementing change. Be sure to:
• Integrate the assigned readings to your discussion
• Properly cite your specific references.
• Include the URL if you used an electronic source and if you used a printed source please attach a copy of the data to your paper.
– Include at least 3 References
– Plagiarism mus be less than 3%