The goal of this paper is to examine the gender differences in rates of suicide within the field of gender psychology and to investigate the cause of the gender differences within the specific behavior.
Incorporate Albert Bandura’s Social Learning Theory as the theoretical approach of gender differences between females’ and males’ suicide thoughts, plans, and executions.
You will be expected to summarize Albert Bandura’s Social Learning Theory AND also include research on the Social Learning Theory’s perspective.
Lastly, you will conclude your paper with a summary of the main points and a discussion of future research in the subject area you selected based on your research. This paper will require a minimum of 8 references and the references cannot be older than ten years.
Quoting is not allowed as it does not add to the critical analysis of the content.
Subheadings are required within your paper and should be titled as such:
1. Introduction of topic and its relevance in the field of gender psychology (1 page)
2. Studies reflecting gender difference for the specific behavior (2 – 3 pages)
3. Studies reflecting theoretical approach from Ch. 5 (2 – 3 pages)
4. Conclusion and future research needed(1 page)
5. You must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.\
6. You must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
7.You must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph