The Marketing Plan is a highly detailed, heavily researched and, hopefully, well written document. It is an essential document for both large corporate marketing departments and for start up companies.
Essentially the Marketing Plan:
* forces the marketing personnel to look internally in order to fully understand the results of past marketing decisions.
* forces the marketing personnel to look externally in order to fully understand the market in which they operate.
* sets future goals and provides direction for future marketing efforts that everyone within the organization should understand and support.
In this assignment imagine that you are the Marketing Director and you will create a Marketing Plan for your organization. This plan should be a specialized strategy to introduce your new product or service. There are many ways to develop and format a marketing plan. Make sure your Marketing Plan Project includes the following (See Appendix 2 for details):
1. Purpose and Mission
2. Situational Analysis
3. Marketing Strategy and Objectives
4. Budgets, Performance Analysis and Implementation
5. Additional Consideration
Lastly, submit your plan as a power point or prezi presentation.