will be submitting an applied research paper as final assignment for the course. You will choose the topic Examples, stakeholder identification, relationship between communication and project failure, the importance of a communication plan, technical communication in the project environment, and you will be responsible for identifying an environment to which you can apply your research.
For this assignment, you will identify your chosen topic, you will identify some initial research sources, and you will describe the environment to which you can apply your research.
will meet the following requirements:
- APA formatting
- 10 – 12 pages in length (not including title page)
- A minimum of 5 peer reviewed sources
- A title page
- Double spaced, new times roman, 12 point font
- A works cited/reference page
- Direct quotes should account for no more than 15 percent of paper (i.e. use direct quotes sparingly)
- include a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources (not websites) and their relevance to your research (i.e. why you want to use them).Make good use of headers and sections for clear description of paper section
- Papers that include an Executive Summary and Table of Contents (not counted towards 10 – 12 page length requirement) are more likely to earn an ‘A’ grade, but including these items does not guarantee an ‘A’
- Paper should have three clear sections: 1) description of problem & environment; 2) presentation of topic and research; 3) application of research to environment with particular attention given to how it solves key challenges or creates opportunities.
- Section 1–should be approx. 2 pages (20% of paper)
- Section 2–should be approx. 4 – 5 pages (40% of paper)
- Section 3–should be approx. 4 – 5 pages (40% of paper)