- List four distinct tasks that a software engineer must perform in a typical software development project. Then, determine whether or not you believe the best programmers make the best software engineers. Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Present an argument as to whether you believe the intangibility of software systems poses a special problem for software project management. Support your response with two examples.
“Risks in Software Projects”
- Identify some of the risks in the context of people, organizations, tools, requirements, and estimations that could arise in software projects. Describe ways to mitigate each risk.
- From the e-Activity, use a real-world scenario to describe a contingency plan for addressing at least one type of risk that has come to fruition from an ethical lapse.
“Choosing the Best Active Directory User Creation Tool and Organizational Unit Design Best Practices”
- Determine at least two (2) Windows Server 2012 Active Directory user creation scenarios and specify one (1) Active Directory user object creation tool that you believe is the most efficient for each scenario. Include the main reasons why you believe each tool is the most efficient one to use for your specified scenarios based on the time it takes to create users and the complexity of using the tool.
- From the e-Activity, choose the two (2) best practices you consider to be the most important when designing Organizational Units (OUs). Provide one (1) specific network configuration example for each best practice that demonstrates the application of the best practice. Provide justification as to why each best practice should be followed.