Select 1 of the organizations that you have reviewed or already discussed in one of your Individual Projects. Identify a gap or gaps in the organization’s corporate social responsibility plan. Create a presentation that will help the organization close the gap or gaps that exist in terms of social responsibility. Be sure to address the following in your presentation:
- Identify any ethical issues and legal issues.
- Identify how the issues violate utilitarianism, social contract theory, or Kant’s categorical imperative principles.
- Identify the stakeholders affected by the gap or gaps.
- Propose an action plan to help bridge the gap or gaps and improve the company’s relationship with its stakeholders.
- Discuss the checks and balances that are required and why.
- Explain how your action plan will benefit the organization overall and why it is necessary.
- Propose Next Steps.
- Wrap up your presentation with a conclusion.
A minimum of 4 references should be used to reinforce your thoughts. Be sure to include these both as in-text citations on your slides and on your reference slide.
Use the Notes section within PowerPoint to expand your thoughts
The references are:
Fountain, H. (2013, august 19). Gulf spill sampling questioned. The New York Times. Retrieved from http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/20/science/earth/new-analysis-of-gulf-oil-spill.html?_r=1&
National Wildlife Federation. (2014). How does the BP Oil Spill impact wildlife and habitat? Retrieved from https://www.nwf.org/What-We-Do/Protect-Habitat/Gulf-Restoration/Oil-Spill/Effects-on-Wildlife.aspx
PBS. (2010, October 28). BP’s troubled past. Frontline. Retrieved from http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/the-spill/bp-troubled-past/
Schleifstein, M. (2013, April 2). National Wildlife Federation says environmental effects of BP spill far from over. The Times-Picayune. Retrieved from http://www.nola.com/news/gulf-oil-spill/index.ssf/2013/04/national_wildlife_federation_s_1.html
United States Environmental Protection Agency. (2013, February 12). EPA response to BP spill in the Gulf of Mexico. Retrieved from http://www.epa.gov/bpspill/
the organization I am focusing on is bp. 12-15 slides including title and reference slides