- Compare and contrast the motives and goals of China, Portugal and Spain in expansion in the fifteenth century.
- Identify and explain the effects of European expansion on Asia, Europe, the Americas, Africa and the world.How do these compare to the consequences of Chinese expansion?
- How did various societies in the early modern era view the relationship between 1) politics and religion and 2) science and religion?Be sure to use specific examples from both within AND outside Europe.
- Identify and discuss the new ideas and values introduced in the Scientific Revolution and the Enlightenment in Europe. Be sure to explain the specific ways these ideas and values were different from those that had existed before the sixteenth century.
- How did different groups of people around the world apply Enlightenment ideas to their situation?Be sure to discuss the role of race and gender in shaping different interpretations.
- Identify and discuss the specific ways in which the early modern world was interconnected from the sixteenth to the eighteenth centuries.Be sure to provide relevant examples that show what parts of the world were linked with one another and explain what linked them together.
please need asap within 3- 4 hours only short answers ( 2 paragraphs each)