Instructions: Do not combine topics. Answer each letter separately. All answers must be at least five (5) sentences. Label each answer individually. Include any references.
- “Database Administrator’s Role” Please respond to the following:
- A) Information professionals with adequate skills are required to maintain the business continuity of database services in an organization. Identify and assess at least three professional skills that would be required to be successful database administrators.
- B) Give your opinion on what the critical nature of a database administrator’s role is to IT industry organizations. Support your answer with specific examples of functions and responsibilities they perform.
2) “Database Security” Please respond to the following:
- A) Confidentiality, integrity, and availability are the three common security goals. Select at least three security vulnerabilities that could jeopardize and compromise a database. Classify each vulnerability with being technical, managerial, cultural, or procedural. Provide your rationale.
- B) Suggest specific actions that could be performed to minimize the vulnerabilities identified in Question 1 of this discussion. Describe how often these measures should be performed and the order in which each should be performed.
3)”Social Media in Stakeholder management” Please respond to the following:
- A) Recommend ways to use social media in stakeholder management. This can include social media features in software such as chatter in salesforce or the ability to +1 in Google groups when used as intranets.