International Logistics, Inc. is a conglomerate based in the United States that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of high tech equipment. It has seen a marked trend in the competition’s exportation of goods around the world. As the manager of international logistics for this company, you have been asked by senior management to help identify a new export region. First, you must identify a country to export to. Using the material developed for Weeks One through Four, write an eight- to ten-page recommendation to International Logistics, Inc.’s senior management advising them of a potential export country based on research conducted throughout this class. Your proposal should address the following:
- Identify a new export country, and describe the country’s challenges and advantages.
- Prepare a supply chain assessment.
- Develop a transportation plan that addresses how to move goods to the chosen country.
- Suggest recommendations for implementing the transportation plan.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.