This is MILITARY TIME, meaning this assignment is due by 1 am tomorrow, eastern standard time (thanks)!
Assignment 2: Caring for a Loved One with Dementia
- Identify a minimum of five (5) issues that are most important for caregivers to understand and address regarding the behavior of people with dementia.
- Propose at least three (3) interventions for dealing with the issues identified in Criterion 1 of this assignment. Support your proposal.
- Determine the possible outcomes of each intervention proposed in Criterion 2, including how effective the caregiver can expect them to be.
- Discuss the importance of support for the caregiver and suggest three to five (3-5) strategies for the caregiver to take care of him- or herself.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.