The paper should be APA 6th edition style, 1,000 words, 12 pt. font, double spaced, Times New Roman). Post the assignment under the COURSE PROJECT RESEARCH PAPER as a Word document.
Select one or two journal or newspaper articles which describe one or more cases of management fraud in which questions are raised about whether the company’s chief financial officer and/or independent auditor behaved in a professionally ethical manner.
For the article(s), write a report that
• Describes the relevant facts in the case
• Identifies which rule(s) of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct may have been violated by the accountant(s), and for each such rule, describe what the accountant(s) may have done to violate the rule.
Note that AICPA Code of Professional Conduct may be found on the AICPA website.
1. Use a cover sheet that has your name, the course, date, and instructor’s name on the page.
2. Use Times Roman 12 pt font, double space.
3. Each report should be 4 – 6 pages long.
4. If there are several parts or sub-topics, use sub-headings in bold font.
5. If calculations are required, explain the calculation in narrative form in the report and show your calculations as an appendix to your report(s).
6. When referring to information contained in a publication or website, indicate in parentheses at the end of the paragraph the author’s last name (or if the author is not identified, then the name of the source publication), and the year. For example: (General Motors Annual Report, 2005)
7. Provide a separate page with the heading called “References” at the end of the report, and use proper APA reference style to list the sources that you have referred to in your report. This page does not count toward your total page count.