Module : Ethics & Governance
1) Think of writing this research essay as participating a debate.
2) You are required to argue either in the affirmative (for) or the negative (against).
3) In arguing your case you are required to anticipate the response from the alternative argument and counter those arguments in your essay.
4) Use at least 18 references: 9 academic journal articles 9 other quality references
– Key issues relating to the question have been developed
– Original and clear argument
– Logical and convincing discussion
– Ideas and assertions substantiated through use of high quality reference material and key academic perspectives/views used to develop arguments
– Appropriate Harvard style referencing