In the current environment there is a increasing trend towards consumer-driven care. Research a consumer-based healthcare tool (e.g. mobile app, ambulatory monitoring device e.g. Apple Watch, FitBit, website, other) and answer the following questions:
- Define consumer-based healthcare?
- Based on the consumer-based tool that you researched (provide a URL or indicate the product):
- What service/value does it provide to help consumers manage their health and wellness?
- What are the disadvantages and advantages to this product?
- How would you do to make it better? Explain.
3) Imagine that you were born the opposite gender (if you are a female, imagine you were born a male, or if you are a male, imagine you were born a female). How do you think your life would be different than what it is like now? Pick a few main differences to discuss. What do you think you would like best about being the opposite gender? What do you think you would like least? 300 words