Two coworkers do not get along well at work and this affects the entire department. People are upset and complaining; work is getting affected. The two fighting coworkers have key components of work that need to be completed by them before others can start their work.
Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, do your research on coworker conflicts at the workplace. Based on your research and understanding, respond to the following questions:
- How will you resolve this problem as their superior?
- What would be an objective that is relevant to this problem?
- Which common bias might fit in this situation?
- How might you use this appropriate common bias to resolve the situation?
- How have you handled a similar situation in the past?
- What could you do to prevent such a situation from occurring in the future?