Due Sunday 12am
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Your instructor has returned your Week 4 Individual Project Key Assignment with comments and suggestions to improve your overall plan. Additionally, you have had the opportunity to discuss your Key Assignment with your peers.
- Revise and amend your Week 4 Key Assignment by adding what you learned in the post-DB’s following the task, as well as taking into consideration your instructor’s comments.
Finally, the committee will need to propose policies on training and education for earthquake preparedness. Both the organization’s employees and the public will need education and training for the earthquake preparedness plan to be truly effective.
- Add your responses to the following to your Key Assignment Final Draft:
- How will the organization address training for employees? Explain in detail.
- How should the public be trained and educated on earthquake preparedness? Explain in detail.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.