To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
In many of our graduate courses, you will be asked to locate peer-reviewed journals to support your discussions as well as your written assignments. To understand the review process click here.
Refer to the Webilography of the course to learn more about Peer review.
Next, visit the South University Online Library and locate a peer-reviewed “Professional Nursing” article that deals with an ethical dilemma in health care. Download and read the article.
Discuss the following with your classmates:
- What is the ethical issue involved?
- Which ethical principle is of concern?
- How does this ethical issue impact nursing and health care?
- What is the relevance of this ethical issue?
- Why you think this ethical issue is important to resolve?