. In the Comparison Assignment, address the following questions below using your textbook as your primary reference source. You may use outside sources, but all outside the textbook must be cited using APA format. You need not cite the textbook. When addressing the questions, please make sure responses are numbered and answers are written in complete sentences. A simple “yes” or “no” answer is not acceptable. Please answer the question “WHY” by writing an explanation for your answers. An appropriate response for each question should be a minimum of 2-3 sentences.
1. Are Bacteria prokaryotic or eukaryotic?
2. Describe the three common shapes of bacteria.
3. Are Bacteria heterotrophic or autotrophic?
4. Do Bacteria cells have a cell wall?
5. How do bacteria reproduce?
6. Are Archaea prokaryotic or eukaryotic?
7. Do Archaea cells have a cell wall?
8. Describe the three major types of Archaea.
9. Are Protists prokaryotic or eukaryotic?
10. Compare and contrast algae and protozoans.