see order info for order
I noted three sources required but use whatever is necessary.
Describe these basic components of religious traditions and their relationship to the sacred:
1. what a religious tradition says – its teaching, texts, doctrine, stories, myths, and others.
2. What a religious tradition does – worship, prayer, pilgrimage, ritual, and so forth.
3. How a religious tradition organizes – leadership, relationships among members, and do forth.
Identify key critical issues in the study of religion.
include specific examples from religious traditions that honor the sacred – such as ritual of the Igbo to mark life events, the vision-quest as a common ritual in many native american societies, or the influence of the shaman as a leader.
be sure to touch on the following:
* patterns focus of beliefs and practices
* views of the world and life
* view of male and female
* belief system
* central myths
*characteristics emotional experience
* material expression
articles are attached to help with his paper