As a health administrator, your hospital has tasked you with reporting the general nature of health care administration to visiting stakeholders / shareholders. These stakeholders / shareholders are investors, but are not too versed in the significance of the U.S. health care system and its present position in social, financial, technological, and medical pioneering advances.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Summarize key milestones involved in the past and present shaping and transitional dynamics behind changes in the present health care industry.
- Evaluate the importance of financing and technology in health care. Provide examples to support your response.
- Analyze the primary complexities and integrated social dynamics associated with changing demographics and emergent diseases (e.g., the complexities seen in the growing Latin and Asian populations, etc.).
- Examine the major fluctuating and daunting challenges in health care management that mortality trends and an aging Baby Boom generation predicate.
- Use at least four (4) recent (i.e., five  years), quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the historical development, current structure, cost, impact of technology, and ways of conceptualizing the U.S. health care system.
- Explain how changes in population, disease patterns, and trends affect the health care system.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services organization.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services organization using proper writing mechanics.