Harley-Davidson: Business Overview for New Planning Team Members
As a member of Harley-Davidson’s strategic planning team, you have been asked to create a five- to six-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation titled “Harley-Davidson Today: A Brief Overview of the Business” to orient members who have been newly added to the strategic planning team.
The PowerPoint presentation should include at a minimum the following:
- The CEO’s vision and overview of 2009 performance
- The organizational structure and management team
- A brief description of each of the brands/business units and the products and services offered
- Key corporate goals and objectives such as new products, new markets, and new customers
- Total Revenues in 2009 and Net Profit in 2009