All online transactions are done using all major Credit Cards or Electronic Check through either PayPal™ or Moneybookers™. These are safe, secure, and efficient ways to make payment online.
Group Medical Practices
1. According to the textbook, a comparison of several countries with different levels of income shows that quality of healthcare and life expectancy among these nations are similar. However, the cost of care in the U.S. is the highest among the nations in the comparison. Analyze the main specific factors that affect the cost of healthcare services in the U.S. and recommend one (1) way that physician practices can help reduce the overall cost of healthcare services in the U.S. Provide a rationale for your response.
2. Assess the key different types of physician practices and evaluate three (3) administrative challenges that practice administrators face in providing quality services to the communities they serve. Support your analysis with specific example
3. Predict two (2) external and internal challenges facing today’s medical group practice administrators. Compose a strategy to manage the challenges in question. Justify your response
4. Imagine that you work for a medium-sized healthcare organization and the organization is hiring a medical practice manager. Determine three (3) areas of competency that you think are most important to effectively manage a medical group practice. Next, suggest a recruitment strategy that includes the method you would use to advertise the position and the information you would include in the job posting to attract qualified candidates. Justify your response.
5. Appraise the key functions of Human Resources Management (HRM) and state your opinion as to whether or not HRM should be part of the strategic planning process for medical group practices. Support your rationale with specific examples.
6.Evaluate the importance of effective marketing for medical practices. Recommend three (3) specific factors that a practice administrator should consider when creating a marketing plan for a medical group practice. Justify your recommendations.