After reading the Oneill text, you will write a paper of at least 750 words summarizing the Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) process. Your summary must include the following:
- The definition of behavior and the 2 primary functions of behavior;
- Purpose and primary outcomes of the FBA;
- The 3 strategies for collecting FBA information, as well as the data collected on the FBA interview;
- A review of the strategies used for collecting FBA information, placing specific emphasis on the 11 major sections of the FBA Interview Form;
- The essential elements of a strong summary statement; and
- The link between behavior function and intervention.
Your summary must be in current APA format, with a cover page and references page in proper APA format. You must have at least 3 in-text citations, and your summary must be formatted under proper headings and subheadings corresponding to the required content.
The Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) Workbook Summary must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 4.