Select a new service to introduce to the city or town where you live. (If you wish, you may choose another location that you are familiar with.) Then complete the tasks below.
- Write a paper of approximately two (2) pages (double-spaced, single sided) that discusses the implications of introducing your service into that specific location. Use the information on forecasting and service design covered in this week and the previous week’s lesson, as well as your own experience, to formulate your conclusions.
- Create a decision tree that delineates the critical decisions and alternatives relative to introducing the service you chose. Base the decision tree on the conclusions of the forecast and service design component of this assignment. (For more information on creating decision trees, consult the “Supplement to Chapter 5” reading in your textbook.)
- Include a minimum of two sources, which may consist of readings from the University Library, your text, and other selections.
- Format your paper using West Writing Style Handbook guidelines.
- Submit your work via My Assignments