Find a case from Kroll Ontrack’s website that deals with one of the following the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, explain why the rule is important in the particular case, and create a presentation demonstrating your position.
- Rule 26
- Rule 29
- Rule 33
- Rule 34
- Rule 37
This presentation is to be given as if you are presenting in a court of law and are explaining your findings to the jury.
The assignment should include the following:
- An in-depth submission that should be free of spelling and grammar errors in APA format.
- A professional presentation containing approximately 16 slides demonstrating your position.
- Your presentation must be thought provoking, have well developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting material from the text, lecture or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
- You may use your text or the internet as a reference, but remember to cite your sources.
- You will be assessed on the rationale you use in addressing the questions/issue posted, and how well you justify your argument regarding this issue.
- Assignment checked for plagiarism through SafeAssign.