In your journal entry, please address the following:
- Identify a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that you would like to study throughout the course.
- For additional ideas on which not-for-profit organization to select, visit the National Council of Nonprofits website.
- If you would like to research a not-for-profit organization in your neighborhood, use your browser to search for the name of your city and the words “not-for-profit,” “nonprofit,” or “volunteer opportunities.” You should find several organizations to choose from.
- In your journal entry, complete the following:
- Identify the not-for-profit organization that you have chosen for your final project.
- Explain why you chose this not-for-profit organization. What appealed to you? Why is this organization a good candidate for the strategic analysis that you will perform for the final project?