Due on Saturday June 14, 2016 @ Noon
Must be original text as this will be submitted to Turning
There are five short-answer questions (listed below) that are to be answered. These questions are to be answered thoroughly and short answers that don’t follow spelling and grammar rules will be penalized. One-sentence answers will not be sufficient to address the question. Turning.com will be automatically used on all submissions to check for plagiarism as well, so be sure to cite all sources following SPA standards. If the Turning report indicates plagiarism, the assignment will receive a zero and will be reported to the registrar’s office.
When you have completed answering the questions, please enter them in a Microsoft Word Document.
QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED:
- Is a temperature inversion more likely to form on a calm or a windy night? Why?
- What are the various methods used to protect sensitive crops from damaging low temperatures? Explain why each method works.
- Would a strong radiation inversion be more likely to form on a winter night or a summer night? Explain your answer.
- Explain why the dew point temperature provides a better indication of the actual amount of water vapor in the air than the relative humidity.
- List one or more key identifying features for each of the ten basic cloud types. Which cloud types might have fairly similar appearances and thus be difficult to identify?