Your Hair and Fiber Analysis report should address the following elements:
- Explain which scientific techniques would be used for biological and non-biological evidence such as hair and fiber both at a crime scene. Cite examples.
- Evaluate how hair and fiber analysis might contribute to the investigation and any subsequent court proceedings.
- Explain how forensic scientific techniques in this field have evolved throughout history.
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer reviewed, and/or other credible sources
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style