There are numerous career options available to business and finance graduates. You can begin careers in
government, the non-profit sector, corporate finance, banking, investments and wealth management, education
and other fields. However, it is useful to know the expected salaries and the projected job demand for a
particular skill set prior to spending years acquiring the expertise to work in that field.
1. The job description.
2. Explanation of the skill set needed to perform the job.
3. The demand for the job.
4. Salary projections for the chosen career field.
5. Explain how your current qualifications match up to the skills needed.
6. Explain the websites you have visited and what you learned from each.
7. Cite at least 3 search references using SPA format.
● Write your original response in Standard American English, paying special attention to grammar, style,
● Respond to each area in a thorough manner, providing specific facts and figures and matching your
skills to the qualifications needed.
● Ensure that your all information is clearly stated and cited.
● Demonstrate logical and appropriate transitions from one idea to another.
● Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused and demonstrate original thought.
● Your paper should be a minimum of one – two pages.
● Make sure you write and cite your work and reference all materials used for your research using SPA format.
.Make sure to address the critical elements listed above and in grading Rubric below to demonstrate your competence of the outcome you are being assessed on.