In this assignment, you will explore the requirements for licensure in the state where you plan to practice. You will develop a professional licensure plan (PLP) that helps you outline a sequential timeline for acquiring licensure.
- Explain the requirements and the sequence of the licensure process in the state where you plan to practice. You must cite the source from where you obtain the state licensure information.
- Create your PLP that reflects a detailed timeline of your route to acquiring licensure. Your plan should begin with meeting requirements for the CMHC program.
- Include details on:
- The required graduate course work for licensure in the state where you plan to practice
- The number of required graduate credit hours for licensure in the state
- The names and types (e.g., multiple choice, case scenarios) of the state licensing exams
- The number of years and hours of required experience after you get your master’s degree
- The number and types of required supervision hours after the master’s experience
- The person who is qualified and approved to provide supervision
- Approved settings for completing the post-masters supervision
- Any other specialty courses you must complete prior to obtaining licensure (e.g., domestic violence, HIV/AIDS, laws and rules, etc.)
- Number of hours of continuing education you must complete in each licensure period in order to have your license renewed
- Crimes that might or would prevent a person from becoming a licensed counselor
I had this assignment done however it was incorrect I need someone to redue this assignment and I need it back by 1:00 am 8/19/2016
Below is how the assignment is to have been done: I tried to have the original writter fix this assignment however they responed to me. I reside in the state of New Jersey
The module 2 assignment 2 paper you wrote was the requirements you need to complete to become a psychologist. This is a different field. In the site I provided you should also include the Rules and Statutes for licensure. You want to align the paper with the counselor licensure requirements in you state. If you have difficulty doing this then you can go to http://www.counselor-license.com/resources/state-counselor-license.html#context/api/listings/prefilter however, this website does not always have accurate information. It is always best to go to your state licensing board directly.
Here is the link to the statutes: http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/Statutes/professionalconselorexaminerscommitteelaw.pdf
Here is the link to the rules: http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/regulations/Chapter-34-Subchapters-10-31-Professional-Counselors.pdf