1,050- to 1,400-word manual identifying the key elements of CHIT project implementation.
Include the following in your manual:
- Explain the key elements of CHIT Project Implementation.
- Discuss the proposal, planning and execution of a CHIT project and the significance of these elements.
- Analyze key elements of CHIT project success.
- Discuss the significance of proper planning in at least five project knowledge areas.
- Analyze factors that contribute to CHIT project failure.
- Discuss the risk of not planning.
- Discuss the risk of not communicating.
- Discuss the risk of not formally managing the project.
- Examine the human variable of Clinical and technological interaction as it pertains to CHIT project implementation.
- Discuss Human Resource Project Management.